Sunday, May 20, 2007

I saw him searching into you and ached a while

Wow, you guys really want that prize! It's a shame that shower favor box is just filled with used rocks. That's right, I said USED rocks. Kidding - I will pick a winner soon - you have until Monday night.

It's funny how when you mention free stuff, it suddenly sets off a delurking fest. Although, I assume most of you found your way here using one of the top 5 searches to find this blog:

1. matcha roll cake
2. The Amazing Spider-ham
3. how do you say thank you in pirate?
4. I don't see you crying robot
5. Andrew Dan Jumbo shirtless

The first two I sorta get. The rest? What in the world are you all looking for? And as far as Andrew Dan Jumbo, he's still not here, people. Stop searching. HE'S NOT HERE.

Prize winner announced soon. Get in while you still can.

7 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

used rocks? as opposed to brand-new, pristine rocks?

Monday, May 21, 2007 5:56:00 AM  
Blogger Lissete said...

So how have those rocks been used? :) I actually found your blog from Flickr pics of another awesome shower that you had!

Monday, May 21, 2007 6:06:00 AM  
Blogger Keely said...

So you don't know how to say thank you in pirate? Blast! ;)

Monday, May 21, 2007 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Island Mummy said...

I am one of the de-lurkers... I've been reading your blog for months, I found you via a link on the Slack Daily! I found her blog when I was googling something else and was curious enough to check it out!

I'm a Mum and I love cooking, so I love your blog (more shameless sucking up in hopes of being picked for free stuff!)

Monday, May 21, 2007 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

I've never seen picks of Andrew Dan Jumbo on your page. I would have totally remembered that. Can you get Monster House Steve while you're at it?

Monday, May 21, 2007 2:18:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

I believe Japanese pirates say "doomo arrrrrrgh-igato".

Monday, May 21, 2007 6:56:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Oh snap, Myra! I will now divert all further pirate-related questions to the mighty Myra (or Myrrraah!)

Monday, May 21, 2007 9:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home