Wednesday, May 23, 2007

If I made you feel second best, I'm so sorry, I was blind

My mind is muddled. I'm on the edge of sadness and the edge of sleepiness. I have nothing but depressing things to tell you, and I am going to list them all here in short form, rather than give you a well thought out post. I know you deserve better, baby, but Momma's got a headache.
__________

Hate mail.
I wrote this post as a joke, over 4 years ago. Recently it has elicited a free for all in the comments - pitting people against each other as if I am the Queen forum owner on the subject. Tonight I received the worst, poorly scribed, hateful comment yet. Accusing me of things that should have been directed to the commenters, not myself. Since people can't seem to decipher between humor and hatred, (even amongst themselves) I took the post down.
__________

Step 2: Put your junk in that box.
I never get mail anymore and it's kinda sad. Maybe because it's halfway to my birthday and nowhere near the holidays, I am going through package withdrawal. I should sign up for a swap or steal someone's credit card and amazon myself a ton of sh*t.
__________

Mein feet
I wore these shoes to work not realizing that I'd have to go to the job site in the afternoon. I am an idiot.
__________

Attack of the MIL
She's done it again. My $90 dress pants that I use for all my meetings and have successfully kept pristine by dry cleaning and carefully hanging? She threw them in the washer.
__________

Told you I was depressing today. Sorry. Happy fun-cakes tomorrow, for schizzle. Or the blog will be shut down. Either or.

10 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

Damn it, I was hoping to get a chance to read the post.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Me too (to Myra's comment), but I think I vaguely remember it...did it have something to do with the weather? Don't worry, I hate it too, but for entirely different reasons. HA!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I wonder what the post was. Oh, and one of my credit cards seems to have been cloned, as it was still in my wallet and someone was using it at post offices and attempting to put $900 on it at Wal-Marts between here and Vegas.

Hang in there.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:02:00 AM  
Blogger Brenda Griffith said...

*hugs* Sorry about the MIL thing. You seem to have more than your fair share of issues with yours. May you can swap her? I know some people spouse swap, why not in-laws? Or maybe you could put her on eBay, free to a good home...

Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:37:00 AM  
Blogger Suzel's Sass said...

If you give me your address, I would be happy to forward my mail to you. I ordered from some company and now receive catalogs ranging from Safety Equipment to Healings from some minister. WTF?

Some days just plain suck don't they! No other words can describe it.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 7:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Evelyn said...

I'm so sorry about what's going on.
I hope that today will be a better day for you :)

Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:10:00 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Geez...you got it bad don't ya!! Chin up
When will MIL go home???!!!!!

Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I'm sorry people on the interweb and in your home are lame dash o. :(

Thursday, May 24, 2007 1:58:00 PM  
Anonymous dee said...

hey! You can't post about a post, and refer to said post after previously deleting the post.

Wait what was I talking about?

Oh well, hope your day gets better.

If it makes you feel any better it could be worse, you could be camping and then bowling this weekend. Oh no, thats me, my two most dreaded activies.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 3:52:00 PM  
Anonymous kristen said...

oh my jenn. you're having a right shite of a day. i'll be glad to send you all my junk mail and other treats. you deserve some surprises.


*i tried to do this post in strikethrough but it wouldn't let me. you are welcome.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home