Thursday, May 03, 2007

If that's flashing, lock me up.

2am. The Kid had a 102 fever. We were up making Jello. However, I have to say - wow. You guys are good. This blog must suck pretty bad considering all your answers for what I was doing at 2am could have been potentially correct. You really don't need me. This blog can run itself. We will have to play 'Mad Libs blog post' again sometime soon.

Well I laughed a ton during tonight's Office, but maybe it's only because the word penis is funny, who knows. I could have sworn that Creed was going to turn out to be the flasher, but no go. And yes, all women's bathrooms are EXACTLY like that, yep. Also, big shoutout to the Galleria. What, what?

"Pam, go work with Phallus..." Ha. Favorite lines?

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I know the crap outta women!

Thursday, May 03, 2007 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

The whole episode was hilarious! Hey, so Ryan asked out Karen? I didn't hear that part too well.

Friday, May 04, 2007 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger Rokes said...

"Did they see Karen...from behind?"
Ha, ha!!!

Saturday, May 05, 2007 1:31:00 AM  
Blogger ITurnedOutTV said...

Sherman Oaks Fashion Square. Shout out to that, not the Galleria, which is now an open-air shadow of its former self. I'm reasonably sure they were there (I recognized the location of the Victoria's Secret and the Walking Store near it).

Monday, May 07, 2007 9:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home