Monday, May 07, 2007

It's clobbering time!

Saturday was Free Comic Book Day and I went to my local comics shop just to get the Unseen Peanuts and the Darwyn Cooke cover of Comics Festival. I was pleased to get both. However I was sad that I did not get the Kid the Mickey Mouse or Gumby ones. Sorry Kid. Mommy's needs come first. Thankfully Jodi got two Mickeys and now I will have a happy Kid. Thanks, Jodi!

Right now I am definitely in an Un-happy Jenn stage. Things are not going my way lately and if they don't change soon, well, I will kill myself. With pie. Other things that ain't so swell - the Baby is dolling out daily beat downs. The Kid and I are often huddled in the corner, hoping he doesn't find us and attack us. Just because he wears a Taco Hat doesn't mean he isn't hardcore.

The Baby is finally not sick anymore and let me know with one flail swoop by pounding the Kid square in the forehead with a Thomas Train. Screams of "I THINK I AM BLEEDING!" at 7 in the morning, is not how you want to start you day, let me tell you. That Baby is a brute. And it is clear since his favorite toy is this:
Poor mini Ben Grimm. Soon you will be covered in saliva and cheerio residue and probably thrown out of a moving car the way Elmo was yesterday. Don't go out like Elmo, yo.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Not Elmo!!! I just cried a little.

Okay, ha, ha...you got me...I'm a dork.

Monday, May 07, 2007 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Oh dear...are you sure our second children are not related?!? My second one is like a bull in a china shop!
If you're going to kill yourself with pie, make sure and make a slice of it Derby Pie. Oh for yummy!!!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 5:32:00 AM  
Blogger the slackmistress said...

Perhaps he can be calmed with pie? Or is it that he's just pissed that the rest of the family isn't the Fantastic Four?

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home