Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Michael: Everything is wrong, Dwight. The stress of my modern office, has made me depressed.

I am full of depression and Pinkberry. I'm not sure which came first, it's the whole chicken/egg conundrum.

Oprah cares if I am sad. She emailed me herself with her own two hands and told me to take a quiz on depression. But her questionnaire is lame-dash-oh. I'd say a better quiz would go a little something like this (hit it!):

1. Do you find yourself eating mass quantities of ice cream?

2. Do you cry while watching fictional character's lives unfold on television? (Grey's Anatomy, Battlestar Galactica, Rachel Ray)

3. Do you drink alone? (It doesn't have to be alcohol, maybe it's just Gatorade.)

4. Do you weep silently when your children and/or dogs pee on the carpet?

5. Are any of these cds on repeat on your ipod?
a. 'Surfacing' - Sarah Maclachlan
b. 'Sweet Baby James' - James Taylor
c. 'He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper' - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you might be a redneck. I mean, depressed. You might be depressed. Of course the only cure for sadness is eating. I'm off to bake and think. What do you eat when sad and weepy? I'll let you know what I come up with.

4 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

Well I'm glad according to your test I'm not depressed. whew...

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 5:57:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Shit, substitute "entire bag of kettle corn" for ice cream and yeah, I may be depressed too.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 8:40:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Oh my god, #1! I don't even like ice cream yet for the last two weeks I've been gorging on rocky road.

Sweet Jesus, a hit of prozac please.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

When I get depressed I want baked goods dammit!

Now I am off to bake cupcakes with strawberries in the middle and yummy icing.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 6:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home