Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pie in the sky.

I have decided to go on an ALL PIE diet. Pie for breakfast. Pie for lunch. Pie for dinner. I can't foresee any negatives with this, only benefits. Right? Right. My ass may get fatter, but I will be a whole lot happier.

Mother's Day is coming up. So the stores tell me. You know what every mother needs? To be left alone once in a while. No. Really. However, if you choose to go the commercial route, buy any stationery item between now and May 9th from justJENN designs - and you will get one pack of these little 'MOM' tattoo heart cards, FREE.

Cards for mom? Excellent! Although I'd like some pie to go with that. Just sayin'.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

What about the Cookie Diet? http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=food_coach&id=5259510

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm sticking with the All Peppermint Pattie Diet.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 5:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Vicki said...

Pizza pie.
Chocolate pie.
Frito pie.l
That about says it all.

Thursday, May 03, 2007 5:34:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I tried to tell hubby last year for Mother's Day that all I wanted was to be left alone. He was all "most mothers want to spend time with their kids on Mother's Day".

thanks for the support

Thursday, May 03, 2007 6:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home