Monday, May 28, 2007

You know I'm bound... I'm bound to thank you for it

Faux Thanksgiving was a smashing success. Brined turkey came out fantastic. Pies, good. Fosselmann's ice cream, excellent. I ate from 1pm straight up until 9pm, I am not ashamed to admit.The Baby changed clothes 4 times. No he is not J-Lo, he is just...messy. Throughout the party, he'd go into the bathroom for potty training, only to run out of there screaming with glee, sans pants. That's one way to get attention. That wasn't enough. He stopped in the living room, and peed on the carpet in front of everyone. Right next to Jodi, in fact. Marking his territory? Perhaps. Or maybe he was just showing off. Hell, I can do that too, I just choose not to.It was a good day. Lots of food, friends and family. Now I can't wait til the REAL Thanksgiving.

6 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

Pants are highly overrated. So is peeing in the potty.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

See? Kids and dogs--not too different. Come to my house and Little Guy will do the same for you!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger Lissete said...

At least he only peed, my kid squatted and pooped in the corner of my living room!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 6:29:00 AM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Damn, that all looks SO good! I am going to try your Blueberry Mochi cake recipe, hopefully this week! I have been craving it (even though I never tried it, I can just imagine)!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Jodi, call me when your dog grows up and drives you to the store.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 4:10:00 PM  
Anonymous dee said...

boys are fun.

my son dropped his pants (completely)and peed on the lawn. At Bishop Museum.

On free family Sunday.

We are not welcome there anymore.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 6:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home