Thursday, June 14, 2007

For the times that you wanna go and bust rhymes real slow

I woke up this morning and blew my nose. Suddenly, my mind was clear. I'll spare you the image of mucus and tell you that, I could think straight, I was clear headed, and suddenly had a renewed sense of clarity that had been missing for the past month.
All of these thoughts came flooding (not literally) out of my head. I had about 20 ideas for new designs that are just waiting to be sketched out. I feel like I have been flailing about creatively lately, and it had put me into a bit of a depression. But now I feel back in the saddle again. Sure it may have been the fact that I downed about 1/2 a bottle of Aleve this week alone, but let's just pretend that my new sense of purpose came to me for a reason.
And, yes. I heard about the Thomas Train recall. Here's the thing, all the lead paint on our trains have already been eaten off by the Baby. So what good does this recall do me now, hm? Someone needs to recall my Baby's tummy.

1 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

OMG! I didn't know about that...

Saturday, June 16, 2007 9:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home