Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gonna let the rain pour, I'll be all you need and more

Randomness:

I love that Rihanna/Jay-Z song "Umbrella." I can't get it out of my head. Meanwhile if I hear Nelly Furtado's whiny ass voice one more time, I will shoot my radio.
_________________

Ok. Say someone was going to Hawaii against their will. (Me.) What would you suggest said person (Me.) would do for five days while alone, that did NOT include going to the beach OR the mall? That's what I thought. Nothing.
_________________

I love Rivers Cuomo. I just need to reiterate that. I am waiting for him to marry me. Wait. Maybe I just like the idea of the name Jenn Cuomo. Forget the marriage. I'll just legally change my name to that. Get my lawyer on the phone.
__________________

Last week I was driving on the freeway and two cars raced by me. I mean RACED cause I was going 80, myself. *ahem* They were weaving in and out of traffic while someone was hanging out of the side of the car window ready to shoot at the other person. Just like in the movies. All I could think of was...'Hey. That's not good.'
__________________

In an homage to Britney Spears I shaved the kids heads this weekend. I guess I better put them on a diet of cigarettes and red bull, and check 'em into rehab right quick.

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

they look cute. you might take a cue...no wait, you're trying to grow yours out still.

I think I finally got a cut that's suitable to grow out without cutting it every other week. I also frosted it (for real) for the first time ever and it doesn't look trailer trashy or orange.

I always take a new book or two with me while traveling. And sleep a lot if possible. Maybe take some small projects and or an idea notebook?

Sunday, June 24, 2007 8:19:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Ohh! Can I play?

I stopped at a crosswalk so a very pregnant girl could cross and she thanked me by waving her cigarette and then took a drag. Nice.

Sunday, June 24, 2007 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

Ok, I will go to Hawaii for you.. Seriously there are worse things to have to do!

I love the song umbrella too, I LOVE IT

Monday, June 25, 2007 5:59:00 AM  
Blogger blog Portland said...

I'm not quite sure if I like that song yet, but I can relate to having it stuck on replay in my head. As for Hawaii, you can feast on the bounty of delectables they have there; from seafood to pork to pineapple to island boys. Or you could just be lame and sit around blogging all day.

Monday, June 25, 2007 9:01:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

I don't like that Rihanna song but I will admit that it's catchy. "ella, ella, ella . . ." is all I know. I was over Nelly Furtado the first time I ever heard her.

Sorry about Rivers Cuomo, but he's going to marry me. He was celibate for years waiting for me. :P You can have Keanu. Jenn Reeves also sounds nice.

Monday, June 25, 2007 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

3 reasons why I don't listen to the radio.

Doing nothing in Hawaii...I WISH!!!

Monday, June 25, 2007 12:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that song...horrid! Maybe if she didn't repeat ella over and over until my ears bleed!!!

Monday, June 25, 2007 5:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Cathy said...

I'm with you anonymous. You just can't rhyme umbrella with ella.

Monday, June 25, 2007 9:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home