Thursday, June 28, 2007

It may all end tomorrow, or it could go on forever...
in which case I'm doomed

I was on the 40th floor of skyscraper the other day. I looked down and thought, 'Hm. If there was an emergency, should I jump?' The answer, with a more clear head today, would be NO.



Someone found this blog by googling: Exene Cervenka weight gain. You are a dick. Leave her alone. Maybe I am just sensitive about MY weight lately. Maybe.



Recently, two people have told me that they hang out at the Playboy Mansion on the weekends. Ok. That is so not my life. (See: weight gain)



Nanette asked (a long time ago) for people to post pictures of their desks at work. I can't really do that, legalities and such. But I can show you a tiny part of it. That is, all the rolls and rolls of drawings that I go through every day. They are on top of my desk and below. I am surrounded. And to think I just cleaned it up. Sheesh.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

That looks like a picture of my desk, except without the boots.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

People often (well, more than once for sure) on Viggo Mortensen clogs and find my blog. Huh?

Friday, June 29, 2007 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home