Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It won't be long until you do exactly what they want you to

Well, it's hump day. Which is an awful word, unless you're Bobby Brown, then it is an excellent word for a song. I am opening the floor to questions. Got cooking questions? Food questions? Lame questions? Send them to the comments and I may or may not answer them.

May or may not? Because I don't have all the answers you see. I have questions of my own that I am still figuring out.

1. Why is root beer so delicious?

2. What was that white sh*t flying down from the sky and landing on our cars?

3. What do I about the two boys that are hitting my Kid at school?

4. Why do I suddenly look so fat yet have not gained any weight?

Some questions have no answers. Go ahead, ask away - obviously, cooking questions are more likely to get answered...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous DC said...

You mentioned before that you don't like the "McCormick/Schilling vanilla crap." What kind do you recommend?

Thursday, June 07, 2007 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Ally said...

Why did the frozen scallops I cooked last night have, like, little rocks or calcifications or something in them? It was like chomping on hard, sandy rocks. What was that? Now I don't want to cook scallops anymore...I'm afraid I'll bite on one of those hard things and break a tooth!

Thursday, June 07, 2007 11:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Tess said...

Why is mochi ice cream so delicious? I am addicted...

Thursday, June 07, 2007 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger deanna said...

What have you cooked for dinner recently that you haven't posted?

Thursday, June 07, 2007 12:33:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

You need to talk to the people at the school about what's going on and then see what you need to do next.

Thursday, June 07, 2007 9:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home