Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Meme-ory.

Memes? Eh. But Joyce asked.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here goes:

1. 'Best of My Love' by the Emotions is one of my favorite songs.

2. I have never eaten sushi and I never will.

3. You know I hate polka dots. Can you believe that the carpet in my office building was JUST CHANGED TO POLKA DOTS?? I need to quit my job. Seriously.

4. When I see those 'slow down' speedometers on the street, I speed up to see how high I can get the numbers.

5. I hate the smell of bananas. It makes me gag. ~gag~

6. I have two cell phones and I check them incessantly. I am always worried that the kid's school is going to call to say that they are dying or you never know when I'm going to be sent pictures of hamsters.

7. I hate wearing pants. Wait. That sounds wrong. I mean I'd rather wear skirts. Or shorts. Just not - nevermind.

I tag: Myra, sko_G, Nanette, Jodi, Jen, and you and you, if you are reading this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

This meme is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 7:52:00 PM  
Anonymous John said...

You mean you can't wait to be sent pictures of hamsters, or hamsters have a polka-dot effect upon you? If you want to be sent pictures of hamsters we can oblige, I'm sure.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

You know I had to send you that hamster photo! I'm playing along and it will be posted soon!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Alright, I did a variation on the meme, but it felt like pulling teeth to come up with all of those random things.

Thursday, June 07, 2007 5:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home