Friday, June 08, 2007

No work til Monday

Forget Aloha Friday. More like A-hole Friday. Man, I received no less than three phone calls today where upon picking up the phone I was immediately being yelled at for things that had nothing to do with me. What's the deal with that? It got to the point where the secretary would ring me to see if I wanted the call, and instead of saying "Hello?" I'd say, "OH GOD WHAT NOW?" She thought that was hilarious, but I was serious. Come on people, it's Friday and I had 2 hours of sleep last night, give a gal a break.

People have been asking where I got those dino-utensils. I found mine at Sur La Table, but you can get them online, here. They are excellent fun for the kiddies, and frankly, after they go to bed, I like grabbing them for my own snacks too. They're quite comfortable to hold and make any meal happier. Even on A-hole Friday.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

It's a-hole friday, no jerks till monday. So duck you, doo doo be, doo be doo be doo be doo!

Saturday, June 09, 2007 12:51:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Thank you. I'm imagining how much more my son would eat if he only had cool utensils.

Monday, June 11, 2007 9:25:00 AM  
Anonymous dee said...

Great, now I have the song (one of the worse songs ever written)including the explicit lyrics going through my head today, thanks to you and Myra.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 12:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home