Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Robots in disguise

You know what I need? One of those "Days without an incident" meters. I don't know how long it's been since one of the kids was sick, but it was a good run. Which ended today. *sigh* The Kid is home with a 101 and climbing fever. Yet, with him home and me off work, all I can think of is, "LET'S GO DO SOMETHING FUN! YEAH!" And he's like all, "zzz. sick. zzz. tired." Damn him. Ha. With all this time off I should clean the house, but f*ck that, I think I'll just sit here and eat cookies.

What I can do is get more design stuff done. Like these cards I made for Will's birthday. The Boy loves robots. The Boy loves his wife. So I drew up these cards for him:

Click to Biggie size.

I think they came out pretty good. And they are both bloggers extraordinaire, so I'm sure they can use them for...something. If not for coasters. Whatever.

And yes, I am excited for Michael Bay's blastfest. I am a big Transformers fan, and while skeptical of this, it IS coming out on Fourth of July and nothing that comes out on that day can be bad. Am I right? Right! p.s. Will Smith should be in this movie cause to have a movie come out on the 4th of July without him? Well that's just blasphemy. Now if Will Smith turned into a robot...a boxing robot...that raps...at his rich uncle's house... Hot damn, there's a movie!

Buy your own 'Robot Love' cards, HERE.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Don't tell the Dept. of Children and Family Services, but Maria and I taught Blogger Toddler the chorus to "Mr. Roboto." Complete with robot moves. Yep, we've got our 2-year-old singing "Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto" while doing the robot. I'd feel guilty, but it's too funny.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Cute robots but I can't help think of a video remake of "My Humps" featuring robots like the ones you designed. Maybe it's because of the obvious female 'bot?

Here' the video BTW if you're curious. Mildly like the song because it's Michael Scott's ringer tone.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:25:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Darlene, NO. Thank god that is nothing like the robots I designed. Don't get me started on the 'hey that looks like' and 'you stole my idea', b.s. I've been down that road before...

Thursday, June 28, 2007 7:17:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I hope you enjoy Transformers. I was never that into them and yes, I may be the only person who can doze off (a few times) during a Michael Bay movie.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Initially when Nina Bot saw hers she asked if the arrow on hers was supposed to be a robot wenis, but I assure her it was just an arrow and not implying anything untoward.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 5:06:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Good lord. If anything I'd say love meter, but if you guys want robot wenis-es, WHATEVER.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home