Monday, June 18, 2007

To me you are a work of art and I would give you my heart. That's if I had one.

This shirt (to the left) made me laugh out loud, but only because I am a huge dork. Who also knows her art references.

Speaking of, I would give just about anything to be in New York right now to see the Richard Serra exhibition at MOMA. Click on the sculpture garden video and watch the installation of the time lapse erection (shut up, Will) of the piece. Then watch the 'second floor' video to see how it's all done. It's spectacular.

I love MOMA for many reasons, especially for like art like this, that at first glance looks like nonsense, until you read the description. Art is more than paintings or objects, sometimes it's an idea. My 'ideas' are scattered on my desk right now. I better get to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesser said...

LOL! That's awesome. I'll have to buy that for my hubby. He's got a pacman t'shirt and a green t'shirt with a 1-up mushroom on it as well. He gets more comments on them ...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 7:18:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

shouldn't he consult a doctor for an erection lasting more than six hours?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home