Sunday, July 29, 2007

All right, look, there's only one "Return," okay, and it ain't "of the King," it's "of the Jedi."

Another year gone by. I've got to say, this was probably the best Comic Con I've been too. Maybe because I've learned my lessons over the past ten years of going, so much so that I am now organized. I know what I need to see and what I need to avoid.

It was almost heaven. No waiting in horrific lines. No traffic. I got to see all the panels I wanted to. Saw tons of artists. Tons of movie stars. Met up with lots of friends. Spent waaayy too much money. It was excellent.

I baked cookies and took them down to all my friends. However I wasn't smart enough to pack any for myself and ended up eating one meal at 9pm. Oh well. Note to self: not eating + intense heat = Jenn gets a migraine on Saturday. Ugh.
There are many tales to tell, and if you want to hear them send me an email. But for all of you who are only mildly interested, you can check out my set of flickr sets and see all the funtastic exciting things that I did. See pics, here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Clearly you're forgetting Bruce Willis in Return of Bruno.

Monday, July 30, 2007 3:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'd argue with you about the title of this post, but I'm too damn tired. I'm glad you had a great time. And thanks for the cookies. I ate all of them and did not share!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 5:04:00 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

I'm jealous. I live all the way in Chicago and plan on going every year. But every year something goes awry. Next year though. Glad you had fun!

Btw, I recently found your blog and read about a trillion posts. Very addictive, love the recipes, love it all!

-Cat

Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home