Tuesday, July 10, 2007

And we were never being boring, we had too much time to find for ourselves

As usual, I've got nothing interesting to say. Why do you guys keep coming back?? I'll only disappoint you and break your heart.



Jodi got me linked on boingboing, which is nice. If only I had a counter on that recipe site I could see how popular it made me. *sigh*



I took O.G. and the kids to Clifton's Cafeteria on the weekend. Good. Lord. That is some awful food, but the nostalgia was nice. (note: stay away from the mashed potatoes.) The kids loved the giant stuffed moose head, and played in the fake...chapel? Say wha? O.G. said that the roast beef tasted just like it used to...back in 1938. Ew.

See Franklin Avenue's review, HERE.



There are new buttons for sale in the shop.



Happy Birthday to Nanette. Here's your present. The best video ever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

You're popular to me.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 4:52:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Sorry it took me so long to watch that video, but it was soooo worth the wait! I just sat here with my jaw dropped in awe! I <3 it!!!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Hey, it was Eric that got you linked, but okay, I'll take the credit.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 12:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home