Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Foiled again.

How can two kids be so different? All the teachers at school say that the Kid is their favorite. They say he is smart, always says 'please' and 'thank you' and is polite to the other children. They wish they had ten of him in their class. Meanwhile....(you can guess where this is going)...

I took the Baby to class today. He strides in like he owns the place. A little girl eating breakfast sees him and just starts screaming, "NOOOO...GET AWAY!" What the? The teacher looks at me and says, "WELL, he's kind of known for eating everyone else's food." Great. So I've got the a-hole kid, is what she's telling me.

It's true. The Baby loves to eat. It is the only time he is truly happy. (Hello, eating disorder.) One thing both kids love is Giada's food. Everytime I make a dish they eat it up! We are Italian like that. So I've been going through her cookbook and next up was a fish dish. I was wondering how they'd take to it and the review from the Kid was, "MOMMY. This is GOOD FISH." The Baby said, "SLDKFHSDK". Dammit, when is that kid going to speak in proper sentences or even words?

I hope he grows out of this eating off other people's plate thing. Could spell disaster if he ends up working in a restaurant...

Giada's Baked Salmon recipe, HERE.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Dahahaha! Baby eats everyone's food?!?!? Dahahaha!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

"I've got the a-hole kid" LOL! LOL! LOL!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:09:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Baby is a brute!

Friday, July 20, 2007 9:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home