Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian.

I have decided to cut one of my legs off. No, it's not so I can go on Dancing with the Stars, although O.G. would totally vote for me cause she called in for Apollo Ohno TEN TIMES! It's only cause she thinks he's hot. She's a pimp like that.

No, I had an allergic reaction to mosquito bites. I am considering calling in sick to work and simply saying, "Gots the West Nile Virus, see ya." My right leg is pretty ugly, like I have the world's worst sunburn...in one spot. Yesterday I could barely walk. Today it seems like it's getting better.

Normally my legs
look ok, but I'm wondering what I can put in its place once the right one is gone. An umbrella? A bicycle kickstand? Maybe something functional, like a giant flask. Who knows.

I just hope it goes away soon the so the Baby stops pointing at me and going, "OUCHIE!!" You're tellin' me kid.

6 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

Well you know I say go with the Grindhouse thing. If it was good enough for Rose McGowan...

Either that or a pogo stick.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:31:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Sorry. :(

You're not alone, though. My bites are still buggin' me. :(

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:10:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

i got one of those bad mosquito bites going camping one time - it got infected and i got antibiotics to help clear it up.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Heh. I love The Christmas Story.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger sko_G knits said...

i agree with kat. i always thought a machine gun would come in handy.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

I used to get a bad reaction to Hawaii mosquitos. The bites would swell up 20 times their size and would be really red too...I feel your pain, sister!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home