Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Free love on the freelove freeway

See this baby-jumper-walker-thing-a-mee-do? I saw one on the side of the freeway today. Just sittin' there. No baby, mind you. Sure it could have fallen off the back of a truck, but as I sat in traffic my mind prepared a mental backstory that had the baby scooting out of the house, getting onto the onramp, waiting her turn for the green light of course. Then merging cautiously and effortlessly into freeway traffic all in her bouncer.

Of course after getting into the number one lane she finally gave up and dumped the thing, hitching a ride with someone cruising along the carpool lane.

This is what I think about while I am in traffic. I am in traffic a lot.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

You so crazy.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

ya but did you go back and get it? It was just sitting there!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I never thought to make up my own story about things sitting on the side of the road...I just sit and WONDER what it's story is. I guess I could make up some good ones!!! LOL entertain myself or the kids!! OMG could you imagine having the kids make up the story about the item on the loose LOL!!

Friday, July 27, 2007 5:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home