Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'm gonna hit you so hard that when you wake up your clothes will be out of style.

Body aches. Chills. Shakes. Dry heaves. An excellent way to spend the weekend. Not. At. All. I got the flu - and I'm sure I got it from this. Man. It killed me. I haven't felt that awful in I don't know how long. I couldn't eat or keep anything down for 2 days. Then I started hallucinating about food. I dreamt of prime rib and mashed potatoes with asparagus. Which is weird cause I don't even like prime rib. Then I'd wake up in a sweat, go back to sleep and dream of peanut brittle. Odd.

The worst thing about being sick was that I missed a most excellent baby shower - with, get this -150 guests. For a baby shower! It had a full Chinese food spread too, not that crap at the corner mini-mall, good authentic tasty Chinese food. There was even a full roast pig, head and all. Um. That part scares me. Anyway, this flu seems like it was a 24 hour thing. At least today I can walk. Except it's so freakin' hot I can barely lift my fingers to type this.

Before I go cool off somewhere, let me leave you the greatest movie never made. I'm off to find some peanut brittle...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

oh no! get well soon! the flu in the middle of summer has to suck.

Sunday, July 01, 2007 11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home