Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sweet dreams are made of this

I took today off. Between a series of various appointments all day, I took my mom to tea at Jin Patisserie on Abbot Kinney.
Delicious and gorgeous as always. Other stops included the Japanese market, the comic shop and also Surfas to buy a whole bunch of non-essential yet I want it, kitchen stuff. I got some amazing things, only to come home and find this on my doorstep...
A birthday present! For me! Nevermind that it is a month early - I now have a year's supply of sprinkles. Hm. That means I'll have to use them. Anyone want cupcakes?

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger APlanet4Creation said...

I'm so jealous! I found out about Jin patisserie on The Food Network Awards. She was in the chocolate category but didn't win.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Jenifer said...

Cupcakes! Do you deliver? I mean, really, how far is Texas from California?

I really want cow cupcakes. If I don't get them, this Jenifer will cry. (But, I doubt I'll elicit much sympathy.)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:17:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

That's a lot of sprinkles! WOW!!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I am down with the cupcakes, cousin. Do you have all the dope frostings?

bRuiner

Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Yum...Jin Patisserie! I went there a few weeks ago and it was heaven on a plate!

Friday, July 20, 2007 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Pray tell... what comic shop do you go to? Is it female friendly?

My goal, ahem, is to try and visit every comic shop in Southern California and I wonder if I missed one. Possibly do a review or find some gem. Oops... did I just write that?? Crap!

Saturday, July 21, 2007 8:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home