Monday, July 23, 2007

You say potato, I say f*ck you.

I thought Rachael Ray was annoying. I was wrong. This woman is.

I have started watching television again. I successfully stayed away for almost a year with a few exceptions here and there, but now, now it seems they - the powers that be - are doing their best to make sure that I have a fat ass and eat bon bons all night.

Most of these horrible shows I preview on the internet then email my friend Woodsy just so I can hook her on them too and not feel so bad for wasting my time. First up - Scott Baio 45 and Single. He wants to know why...he's 45...and single. Uh, just watch the clip, you'll know why.

Next: The Two Coreys. Ever wonder what happened to Corey Haim AND Corey Feldman? Yeah, me neither. The only clip worth watching is THIS, making me wish they called the show, "When Coreys attack", cause then they could get Corey Hart and Corey...uh, hm...nevermind. Here's the full 7 minute preview, if you dare.

Finally: World Series of Pop Culture. Hot damn, I love this show! Let's just say I totally swept the Brady Bunch category AND the Ferris Bueller's Day Off category, thank you very much. I'm pretty good up until the mid-nineties, then I just turn into that old lady who's like, "Maroon who? Never heard of 'em." All I need are two more teammates and I am golden, baby!



Man, it's just too hard to avoid being a couch potato these days. I give up the fight. Take me couch, I'm yours.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jesser said...

You're the second person who's mentioned WSoPC ... I might have to check it out.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger sko_G knits said...

ok, and just when i thought that macaulay culkin (i just saw party monster) was killing me? that scott baio show looks REDICULOUS. now the coreys on the other hand....eewe buoy.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:01:00 AM  
Anonymous dee said...

RR is still the annoying queen to me. Anyone who says, "Yummo" or "Thats what I'm talkin' about" on a national tv show needs to be slapped.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 1:09:00 PM  
Blogger the slackmistress said...

She looks like a RR clone. That's terrifying.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 1:15:00 PM  
Anonymous e said...

You should put "Rock of Love" into your guilty pleasure rotation...

Then you'd have a VH1 trifecta...and who doesn't need that?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:26:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout....Willis?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger Julie Q said...

world series of pop culture. best show EVER. really brings the whole fam together :) or you just get to show off about how much useless info you really know!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 7:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home