Monday, August 20, 2007

Cool ideas: a bit of hay coming out of the corner of your mouth.

I'm wondering....


...why I want these Nigella Lawson mini Salt Pig and Piglets.
Perhaps I just like saying 'salt pig.'



...if I will ever be able to stop eating Harry & David Chocolate dipped Peanut Brittle.



...who came to this blog searching for 'magic bra' and where can I get one?



...why I bought these fabulously hawt chocolate brown patent leather peep toes that I love, when I hate patent leather.



Sorry for all the one-liners. It's too hot to think.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

Those don't even sort of look like pigs.

Monday, August 20, 2007 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Shout out to "Flight of the Conchords"! And please tell me you liked "Yo Gabba Gabba."

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 12:54:00 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

we have a salt pig that looks like a pig. just so i could shout things like "i need the salt pig!" when cooking.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 5:10:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Delurking to say:

LOVE the "Flight of the Conchords" reference!! Or, Flute of the Commodores, as Darryl Hall calls them.

Jenn, you've got it goin' on!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 8:18:00 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Instead of a bit of hay, have you tried a goatee?

Love the brown shoes, btw. I have so much brown clothing, and very brown shoes. I am inspired. -Cat

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 5:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home