Thursday, August 02, 2007

For now, rest well and dream of large women.

Something weird happened to me in San Diego at the Con. Twice. I sat down...and passed out, cold. I didn't wake up dishevelled and in a stranger's bed `a la Robert Downey Jr., however I did wake up with a jolt and was surrounded by nerds. Hm. Just as scary? Who knows. In any case, it was a little disconcerting as I wondered what the hell.

The first time that ever happened to me I was in 8th grade honors History and I was sleeping so soundly my head was on my desk and my teacher had to shake me awake. I remember that being the beginning of the end, because ever since then, it happens just like that. Outta nowhere.

Narcolepsy? I doubt it. It happens maybe once a year. Gay sleep disorder? Nah. I can only assume it comes from complete and total exhaustion that finally catches me and forces me to take a break. I just hope this doesn't happen when I'm on the 405.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I've had this happen to me too. Yep, it's exhaustion.

Friday, August 03, 2007 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Now the whole internet thinks I'm gay.

Friday, August 03, 2007 12:20:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

will - as long as your wife doesn't, then it doesn't matter:).

Saturday, August 04, 2007 5:04:00 AM  
Anonymous bethany actually said...

I don't believe I've ever visited your blog before. SAJ mentioned you on Twitter, and I came here and found a reference to Princess Bride aaaaand you've hooked me. :-)

Monday, August 06, 2007 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home