Thursday, August 16, 2007

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Question:
Are you single?
Nope. According to a recent number of inquiries, apparently I won't be lacking for dates if need be.

Question:
Don't you want another kid?
Again, nope.

Poppy:
I just baked another batch of your pumpkin muffins - I use fresh pumpkin.
I'm actually not a fan of 'real' pumpkin, it's too earthy for me. The canned actually adds a little more in flavor and consistency. Just a matter of taste.

Ms. Chickpea:
I found that the (teriyaki) sauce seemed more salty and not as sweet as I liked.
Some soy sauces are saltier than others. I think I know that 'sweet' that you are going for. The really sweet ones are usually Hawaiian teriyaki sauces. They usually use a one to one ratio of sugar to soy, whereas the Japanese ones go a little less on the sugar. Also you'll get that 'thick' sauce where the Japanese ones are a bit more thin so that you can still taste the actual food rather than all sauce. I like the Japanese ones better myself.

Nanette:
Which kind of bear is the best bear?
BLACK BEAR.

Gerta:
Are you an exact recipe follower or are you a "by feel" cook?
I do follow recipes, but I can tell when I read them if they are going to work for me or not so I change as I go. Which doesn't answer your question at all.

Thanks for the questions, even the personal ones. I mean which kind of bear?! Sheesh, talk about prying...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Oiyi said...

LOL!

Friday, August 17, 2007 6:11:00 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

I love your take on cooking. I am terrible. What is the one piece of advice you would give to someone who is just starting to experiment?

Friday, August 17, 2007 2:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Alger said...

Well, I do not actually imagine it may work.
Curried Beef and Potatoes

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home