Sunday, August 12, 2007

He's thrown a kettle over a pub. What have you done?

At Costco today, the sample-hander-outer-guy said to the kids, "You know why you little boys are so good looking? Cause your mom is gorgeous." Hey dude, I'm still not buying your sausages. Literally and figuratively.



Aw. Thanks for the shoutout, Indie Fixx.



I am so proud of myself. I have no less than 5 reusable 'green' grocery bags (not this one.) that I always take with me to the store. Especially when I drive my gas guzzler car two blocks down the street. Yep. I care.



Completely unsolicited, the Baby cups his hands around his mouth and shouts, "RUN'S HOUSE!". We are awesomely ghetto like that.



I actually had a 'real' post but it turned out kinda sad and depressing. So instead I give you a bunch of crap one liners and this picture of the Kid:

The Kid is starting to take after me and my love of art. Man, I'm totally selling that thing on ebay when he's famous.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

I love that pic. And I love art. And I especially love kid art. I dare you to try to sell anything he does on ebay.

I don't know what the sausage guy looked like, but crude as it may have been, at least it was a compliment:).

Monday, August 13, 2007 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger WeezerMonkey said...

I never get compliments like that, not even from guys selling sausages at Costco.

The only "compliments" I get are from guys who smell like pee, which are quickly followed by pleas for money.

Monday, August 13, 2007 3:07:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Hey, at least you posted...I send photos of my dog in bed...from bed. How damn lazy and boring is that?

Monday, August 13, 2007 5:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home