Saturday, August 04, 2007

Well, the rain exploded with a mighty crash as we fell into the sun, and the first one said to the second one there I hope you're having fun.

Still packing. Most important on the pack list is Haha, of course. I can understand, cause when I was little, I had a little stuffed animal I was very attached to as well. It was a little dog named Henry, who, to this day, sits to the left of my bed. I always thought, that if there was a fire or an emergency, he'd be the first thing I'd grab.

Nowadays, I'd say the kids (obviously) and my cellphone would be the first thing I'd take. And maybe some clean underwear. I have a thing about clean underwear. Is there anything else I'd need? What would you grab in an emergency before you rushed out?

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger sko_G knits said...

my yarn. well, that is whatever project i am currently working on, cause lord knows...you'll be sitting in a waiting room somewhere bored to tears.

Saturday, August 04, 2007 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I have to agree with you on the clean underwear and cellphone. I'd probably take my dogs too. The hamster? Too hard to carry in that big habitat. : ( Damn, now I'm sad.

Saturday, August 04, 2007 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I agree about the underwear. I suspect if the emergency was serious/dire, I don't want want to test the theory about "crapping in your underwear" or even try "side two." Just gives me the gaggys.

Cellphone as well but if it's nuclear would the cellphone even work?? Oh, a can of spam because I can use that as currency in the new world order.

Sunday, August 05, 2007 8:22:00 AM  
Blogger Island Mummy said...

My daughter, the fire box in our closet, my purse(with cell) and a diaper bag!

Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Joann said...

Kids and the Western Digital book attached to the server in the garage, because it has a backup of the graphics directory on it, containing our pictures for the last 11 years.

Sunday, August 05, 2007 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

kid, dog, blanky, external HD ... hey, that data would be damn hard to replace. 100000s of photos.

Monday, August 06, 2007 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Assuming that my wife and dog can safely walk out on their own I'd grab a sammich so I don't starve while waiting for help. Otherwise I'd probably take the couch so I have somewhere to sit.

Monday, August 06, 2007 2:05:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

the sides of my head as I scream "there's a fire!!!!!!-sale".

you would pack clean underwear.

Monday, August 06, 2007 4:28:00 PM  
Anonymous ally said...

I'd grab all my photos/negatives and my cameras. And my CPU. Oh, and my purse...

Friday, August 10, 2007 8:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhh....what about your husband?

Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home