Monday, September 17, 2007

Boo!

Riddle me this: What kind of day starts with me crying in my office, to me covered in Baby vomit from head to toe? Answer: A spectacularly bad one! Yay...sob. Let's just say that trip we were supposed to take? May not happen after all. Sick Baby = horrific plane ride.

Damn, I really was hoping for a good week, honest. One nice thing was seeing the lots getting ready for pumpkin patches. I love trudging through the mucky hay to pick out a cute little round pumpkin. My new gift tags came in today too, which made me feel even more fall-like.

They make me want to bake something very pumpkin-y. But what? A pie? A cake roll? Pumpkin muffins? Mmm...I just can't decide. Anything that will cure crying or vomiting will do nicely.

Halloweenie
tags, HERE.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I'm with you on the crying. I was hoping for a better week, but it hasn't started out so well. At least I don't have anyone vomiting on me (at home anyway).

I so love Halloween and pumpkin anything, but it feels early for me. Maybe since summer kind of came and went without a vacation or even a trip to the beach. Pumpkin patch is a good idea and may help my mood!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 6:06:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I'm sending you lots of non-vomitty vibes. And some continuous non-vomitty vibes to Jodi, as well.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 8:08:00 AM  
Anonymous laurie said...

oh! you poor thing you. i love pumpkin bars -- anything sweet is always a good treat.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger Jesser said...

Ahhh ... I've been having my own love-affair with baby vomit. Not to mention the scary emerald green poop that grape pedia light produces. Seriously, parenthood engages ALL your senses. :P

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home