Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sweet Toof

Eight motherf*ing cavities. (All little tiny ones between the teeth.) That's what the Kid has. Mostly due to tiny tight teeth and apple juice. Apple juice is from the devil, obviously. He brushes his teeth after every meal, and flosses now and again, yet I feel like the worst mother in the world. You try wrestling a 3 year old down and flossing their back teeth. However he did GREAT for the dentist, and sat perfectly still for the cleaning. Yay Kid.

Yet, and how do you like this - the dentist ALSO said to give him ice cream everyday, just like his doctor! Are these guys buying stock in Haagen Daaz or what?? They say it's easier to wash off than sticky stuff. I am going to just buy him a blingin' grill and that be that.

Speaking of sweet, I made Three Color Mochi today. It was delicious, but the color combo kind of annoys me. It seems like the Mexican flag or something. I need to think of a different combo. Maybe red-white-red? Dunno. It's good stuff, let me tell you, and very very easy.

Yes, the Kid will be eating this SPARINGLY. Three Color Mochi recipe, HERE.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger WeezerMonkey said...

WTF?! How did all those cavities happen? Do you also have a propensity for cavities? Maybe he has genetically weak teeth? :(

Knock on wood...at age 30, I still have yet to get a cavity.

That mochi looks yummy.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:21:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I am so having to try making that and like the colors.

I'm glad you put in the kid was sniffing the mixture.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:34:00 PM  
Blogger ComfortablyCrazy said...

Rapunzel's dentist told me some of her cavities were caused because her teeth came in with small holes in them. Her first dental appointment when she was 3 she was perfect, it all went downhill from there. SuperChic doesn't seem to have any problems. I'm crossing my fingers that it stays that way.

And as for the mochi, I think it looks like watermelon. Green rind, white in between, and red fruit.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 9:40:00 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Maybe the Baby will have harder teeth. My brother seemed to fly by without ever a cavity and I was plagued with them. Poor Kid!

Sunday, September 16, 2007 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Poor Kid. :(

And that mochi color combo reminds me of a watermelon.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Maybe that's why the kid doesn't eat so much. It hurts? Poor guy. I'm sure he'll be as good as ever now that the fillings are in. I like the colours of the mochi - I also thought it looked like watermelon.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I never thought of watermelon, still looks weird to me...

Monday, September 17, 2007 6:47:00 AM  
Blogger mrsmogul said...

Very pretty colors! Too good to eat!!

Monday, September 17, 2007 6:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home