Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm sending you back. Back...to the future!

Time travel's a bitch, yo. I don't know how Marty McFly ever did it. The boys didn't acclimate to the time change until, you guessed it, our last day there. Making today crank-tastic, but I just shoved them in school and yelled, "SEE YA WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA." Not really, but that would have made for good times.

If I did have a time machine would I want to go back in time, or see the future? Both seem pretty awful. I think I'd rather stay in the now. Or at least back to two hours ago, so I would have remembered to put my clothes in the dryer. Crap.

We met up with some friends at Moanalua Gardens. It's beautiful there and not so hot in the shade, thank god. We had a picnic and hung out by the koi pond. Here is a picture of the Baby - he could be doing one of two things, feeding the fish or attempting to jump in and swim. You never know with him.

If I was to caption this photo it'd be:
"YO. I am going to punch the crap outta you fishies!"
He's tough like that.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Keely said...

Oh, you make me laugh. I would imagine he is tough like his mama. :)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:55:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Moanalua no ka oi!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 10:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Spider said...

That's a riot. I have plenty of fist-wavining pics of my toddler boy too. Only he threatens squirrels... :)

Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Ally said...

Your blog today made me laugh.

I laughed oh-so-heartily out loud that my boss looked over at me to see what was so funny. I had to close the window really fast before I got in trouble, but, hey...it was soooo worth it!

Thanks!

Thursday, September 27, 2007 2:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home