Sunday, September 09, 2007

I've got this feeling down deep in my soul that I just can't lose. Guess I'm on my way.

Things I learned this weekend:

1. Puff Sleeve Dresses from Target fit perfectly and are SO comfortable. I am thinking I should buy one in every color.

2. I should probably throw out my maternity underwear. Everyday I look at them and think, 'Man, those look comfortable...but I'm not pregnant....but so...comfortable...'

3. Even though I hate violence, Shoot 'Em Up is a fantastic movie. I laughed the entire time - when I wasn't shielding my eyes from the bloody violence.

4. I need to carry a pat of butter with me at all times. The Baby is destined to wedge his head between something. I spent most of the weekend yelling, "DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR HEAD IN THERE."

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger WeezerMonkey said...

"Head wedge" may be the best label ever.

Sunday, September 09, 2007 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

But that's his job....

Monday, September 10, 2007 8:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My nephew was pretty good at sticking his head into stuff, but he must have got bored with that. He took it up a notch and now sticks his whole body into stuff.

massage recliner

Monday, September 10, 2007 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger the slackmistress said...

If his head gets stuck, you can just leave him there with a cupcake and a glass of milk. Instant babysitter!

Monday, September 10, 2007 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Would you be terribly upset, meaning come-down-to-San-Diego-and-give-me-a-black-eye-kind-of -upset if I were to get that dress from Target for myself??

They look so comfortable...!

Monday, September 10, 2007 2:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home