Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Pimpin' ain't easy. Fo' sheezy.

You would think, that from my recent posts, that I haven't sewn/cooked a damn thing lately. But you'd be wrong. I have been. A lot. I just don't have the time to post it. I've been busy getting ready for the holidays. Now onto the pimpin':

1. My cards are now being carried in Chicago (what up Chicago!), at Renegade Handmade...the store! I have always wanted to do the show, but can't seem to get it together to do a craft show on the East Coast. I am working on it though.

2. I never say where I am going to be ahead of time (what up stalkers!) however, I will tell you that I have finally decided to start getting out of the house again. There is an upcoming 'design showcase' (read: high end craft show) just for architect/interior designers in Los Angeles, who also create crafts on the side. As, I am,that person...I will be at that show.

If you are interested, stop on by and buy things so that my kids can go to the college of their dreams. I may post the details later, however you may come and stab me so I may not post the details later. We'll see if anyone is interested. (Not in the stabbing.)

Also, here's the first new product for the holidays, with more to come...



Teeny Holiday Tags - a set of eight for $2.50.

(geez louise, do I love the parenthesis today, or what.)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Keely said...

"what up stalkers" made me laugh, but not because stalkers are funny. Stalkers are not funny. You are though. If I actually went places I would love to go to the craft show you speak of. I'd have Zoe with me which could be interesting.

Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:13:00 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Yay Chicago! Thanks for getting your products in our neck of the woods!

Thursday, October 04, 2007 7:29:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

You're the only person who can get me to a craft show.

Thursday, October 04, 2007 9:26:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

"design showcase just for architect/interior designers in Los Angeles, who also create crafts on the side" - what the hell, is it called the "JustJenn Expo"?

Now that is a show I would want to go to.

Thursday, October 04, 2007 1:15:00 PM  
Blogger Bully said...

Jenn, are any of your beautiful products available in stores in New York City?

If not, I'll mail order some (or tell me if you prefer that coz you get more moolah, for example).

Gotta start planning for Christmas!

Friday, October 05, 2007 6:11:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Will: The 'craft show' has a BAR.

Bully: Not availiable in NYC yet. So sad.

Friday, October 05, 2007 6:46:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Are you only allowed to attend the "high-end craft show" if you are "high end" yourself. I'd love to check out something like that, but I'm pretty lowbrow and probably wouldn't be able to afford much!

Friday, October 05, 2007 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Oooooh, congrats on more places selling your stuff!

Saturday, October 06, 2007 1:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home