Thursday, September 20, 2007

That's HOTT.

Shave ice o' the day: Fruit Punch w/ice cream*

The plane ride was disasterous...and NOT because of my kids, ha! No, the 8 year old who sat in front of us screamed the ENTIRE DESCENT until we hit the runway. If the kid had a disorder that'd be one thing, but no, she just had a-hole parents. Thanks for ruining our flight. And here I was trying to make sure my kids were on their best behaviour. And they were...except when that kid had her fit, the Baby thought it'd be damn hilarious to mock her. (It kind of was. Doh.)

I have already begun my one shave ice a day routine (see flavor above) and there is a fresh Zippy's Napple sitting next to me. I will be 20 pounds fatter by the time I get home.

Oh the best part - finding out that my inlaws installed an A/C in our room. I stayed in there for four hours straight.
"Mommy, come play!"
"Can't. A/C."
"Mommy, come eat lunch."
"Sorry. A/C."
"Mommy come see my new toy!"
"Hello...A/C."
It wasn't that bad but man, what a difference. I no longer mind coming here. Shave ice + A/C = happy Jenn.

*Yes I have my laptop with me, I'm supposed to be working on some things. Clearly, I'm not.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Mmmm...have a shave ice for me. It's so cool here tonight I actually opened my windows. I'm so sick of the a/c. Glad you have one there though. Where it's hotter than The Valley.

Thursday, September 20, 2007 12:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Marci said...

Ugh! I'm so jealous!
We went to Oahu in July and I "never" made it to Matsumotos (SP?) I wanna go back!
The minute we came home, I was searching for flights and hotels! :P

Thursday, September 20, 2007 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Dina said...

mmm apple napples. my mom had the bright idea of buying by the DOZEN. it's cheaper that way. Ahahaha. yeah more and more cushion in all the wrong places. i've never had fruit punch flavor interesting. and i always always have to have ice cream with it. my brother said it's been windy out where the 'rents house is. did you figure out other things to do other than the mall, shopping, and eating?

Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Yum-e said...

A's sister just called me FROM HAWAII and was lost looking for Waiola Shaved Ice...seems that they forgot the street name and decided to drive down every street along McCully. hahahahaha! Poor things. Good thing I had my phone...now they're happy like you. :)

Friday, September 21, 2007 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

i hope my kids are good on the plane ride next year when we plan to go...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home