Friday, October 12, 2007

Attention earthlings: beep boop beep beep boop boop boop beep beep...boop beep

Get this, I have not been to Target in TWO weeks! Is that something?? Sure I have more money, but it also means my children are not clean or well fed. Oh well. So today I pulled up my bootstraps and headed in.

Despite the idiot checker who banged my crap around, thus punching a whole in my milk, thus leaking in the bag, thus leaking in my car, thus leaking on my carpet, thus leaking on my kitchen floor, I still remained in good spirits from my Target high.

I got out of there with ELEVEN bags, stuffed to the rim, and it was all $103. Not bad, really. Toilet paper, milk (half a jug now, dammit), snacks for school, yogurt for breakfast, bathroom cleaner, it was all necessity. Except for these things:
Then again, who doesn't need matching Glow in the Dark Skeleton hoodies, mini Oreos and big bag of fake teeth? I think that's necessity...The Oreos and fake teeth are for school goodie bags, and obviously, the hoodies are for the kids and not for me. But don't think I didn't try to go look for one my size. I guess I can use the fake teeth myself. Phooey.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous purrrl said...

OMG, those hoodies are DOPE.
More than makes up for the milk thing.

Friday, October 12, 2007 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

The hoodies are great, but I see more potential in the multicolored teeth. Much potential...

Friday, October 12, 2007 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I'm sure you can find an adult sized skeleton hoodie if you look hard enough - have you tried Hot Topic?

I think skeleton hoodies are definitely a necessity.

Saturday, October 13, 2007 5:57:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I didn't see those hoodies in my Target, we need them. I am going to the bigger target tomorrow!!!!

Saturday, October 13, 2007 6:50:00 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Those are sweet hoodies. I wonder if the white ink on them glow in the dark??

If you're in a skeleton mood and want something for yourself, Old Navy has black full length aprons with skeleton bones imprinted on it for $15. I'm just waiting for their last minute blowout sale.

Saturday, October 13, 2007 9:11:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Now I don't feel bad for leaving the house for bacon and returning with bacon and plastic dollar swords.

Except I don't have any young children for an excuse.

I so want one of those aprons Darlene mentioned.

Saturday, October 13, 2007 1:40:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Fun!

Sunday, October 14, 2007 1:03:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

binary solo

0000001
00000011

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 1:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home