Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Eddie: What do you see when you look in the mirror, darling?
Patsy: Me looking fabulous. What do you see?
Eddie: Yeah... Just the room.

Interesting (not really) things:
  • Some people think all I do is watch the Office, drive my Kid to the ER, and bake cookies all day...hey, wait... Now I am depressed again.
  • My kids invented a new game called "F* with Mommy's mental health". Here's how it's played, take turns waking me up every hour on the hour, ALL FREAKIN' NIGHT." Get the board game, you'll love it.
  • I think peanut M&Ms are making me sick. I need to find a new form of substance abuse.
  • I thought the new IT guy at work was deaf. Turns out he was just ignoring me. Dick.
  • This is what happens when you google yourself. What the?
  • I saw this Snickers bar at the deli and it bothered me so much I had to buy it. God that's so annoying.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger the slackmistress said...

Hey, my husband didn't nominate me for anything Hot-related, you should be flattered.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm currently abusing candy corn.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger Madelyn said...

I saw that and wondered, where is Nougato City and why do they have a candy bar done in the style of a Snickers? Duh.

Thursday, October 25, 2007 5:49:00 AM  
Anonymous doahleigh said...

I know I don't comment much here, but this post really tapped into my sense of humor. So I had to say thanks for laughs. Sorry it's sort of at the expense of your sanity.

Thursday, October 25, 2007 7:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Linda DelaCruz said...

I tried to comment the other day and it didn't take. My fault I'm sure, as I'm not a adept at this.
I'm delurking. (I've learned that term, though) I read your blog ALL the time. Found you through my niece Jenifer at QLC. I love your wit and hearing about your boys. I have two grandchildren ages 6 and 2 so it resonates. The 6 year old has bunches of allergies.
Just wondered, how are you fairing with the fires? Are you out of danger? You probably would have blogged about it if there were real problems for you, I guess.

Take care
Linda

Thursday, October 25, 2007 8:19:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

I would believe you were hottest mommy blogger. But...well...that's a pretty all over there field, isn't it.

kidding. like the candy bar.

Friday, October 26, 2007 5:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home