Monday, October 01, 2007

George Costanza: "Did you see the way she pointed at the check? She gave me the finger!"

If you are keeping count at home...
Number of fingernails I have: 10
Number of fingernails the Baby has: NINE.

So disgusting. The Baby's fingernail fell off this weekend and it's all from thumbsucking. How gross is that. I gots me the heebie jeebies, I'll tell you what. Poor baby. Good thing his birthday is coming up. Maybe someone will buy him a new fingernail or at least a corn chip nail tip.

And now I can finally reveal the theme for his birthday. Wanna see the invite I made? Can you help me? Can we dance? Let's do it! Break it down!

Ha, I threw you. No Yo Gabba Gabba. Nope. His two fave things in the whole world are ELMO and WOLVERINE. Much like the Baby's personality, he too is cute and cuddly, but will rip your eyes out with his (now nine) tiny claws if crossed. And so there you have it. An Elmo/Wolverine party. Could there be a more exciting match up?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger bubbie said...

Such a weird combination, but is works well. And the whole finger nail falling off thing - super gross! Yeeeesch!

Monday, October 01, 2007 9:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Spider said...

That is an absolute riot! I love it. The party theme, not the finger nail...that's just weird...I mean wow, that is some serious thumb sucking...

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:36:00 AM  
Blogger Bully said...

Remember when Magneto sucked out Wolverine's claws? And then some raggedy bone ones popped out instead? And then Wolverine's nose sunk into his face?

So, I hope that doesn't happen to The Baby.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:15:00 PM  
Blogger SAJ said...

awesome. I approve.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Somewhere, Muno and Foofa are crying.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 12:16:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

FUN! Brent was sad to hear that you didn't go with Dre and Ed Lover.

Saturday, October 06, 2007 1:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home