Thursday, October 25, 2007

Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that...Grey Poupon!

This half hour Office format leaves me wanting more, but it's probably best to cut it short given the fact that the hour-longs were just so so. B.J. Novak wrote this episode and I thought it flowed really well, but the whole Andy/Angela thing is creeping me out. However I will yell out "OH D" next time I am making out. Or drinking soda at the vending machine.

I can also relate to the Pam thing a whole lot, as I have been up late sketching something new, similar to the O.G. book, but whether or not something good comes out of it, only time will tell.

Someone needs to enlighten me on Second Life, because I don't get it. It's like the SIMS right, but what happened does no one play the SIMS anymore? Is Second Life just for hooking up with people cause that's what myspace and facebook seem like to me. If I ever need a hot date I guess I know where to whore myself.

For those who asked, I am far from the fires but I smell them in the air. I see the creepy yet lovely orange moon every night. There is ash everywhere and the kids aren't allowed out to play. Everyday I ask the Kid if he went outside and he says, "Nope. The fireman hasn't finished the fire yet."

Also: Kevin's Kool-Aid Man face. Dah!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

I totally blogged the line: "Gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that...Fancy Feast!"

Thursday, October 25, 2007 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Yeah, I was mad at Scrubs for coming back and cutting into the Office hour.

Did you watch 30 Rock? The part at the the therapist's office had me in stitches!

Friday, October 26, 2007 8:56:00 AM  
Blogger e said...

So many lines..."OH D!" was great...And who doesn't want "Philly Jim!?" I really liked the hour long episodes, but this one was gold.

Loved the necking desciption.

Friday, October 26, 2007 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Michael's commercial turned out better than I thought.

I thought myspace was where you went to font whore yourself out.

Friday, October 26, 2007 5:53:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I finally watched last night's The Office, so could read your blog. I think I like the show better in the shorter format too. Maybe we need to do shows more like the Brits and make them 40 minutes. Then, with commercials, we'd actually get 25-30 minutes of content.

Saturday, October 27, 2007 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home