Monday, October 08, 2007

I was there, to match my intellect, on national TV, against a plumber, and an architect, both with a Ph.D.

Let's play Jeopardy, shall we?

Answer: I moved a way too heavy ass dresser, the crib, a rocking chair, tons of toys, tons of clothes and books , a window bench, and two tv stands, all BY MYSELF. I'm sure my back will pay for it later.
Question: How did the Baby's room get rearranged in an hour?

Answer: 1. The olive rolls at Breadbar are to die for. I often buy one and just keep it in my purse all day to snack on later. 2. The shoe and purse section at Bloomingdale's. 3. Zara. I love everything in this store. Thankfully I am not a size 0 so nothing usually fits me. The other day I almost walked out with nothing, til I saw these gorgeous latte colored satin shoes and that was it. I did not make it to the exit.
Question: Why I should not be allowed to shop at Century City Mall (er, Westfield Shoppingtown - lamest name ever.)

Answer: Looking at Elmo pinatas online.
Question: What have I been doing for the past hour.

Answer: I am getting over an awful cold sore. Now I think I have a sty eye. Great.
Question: Why am I so hideous?

Thanks for playing.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesser said...

Damn. I thought I was the only nerd who knew lyrics to Weird Al songs. Nice.

Monday, October 08, 2007 8:59:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Librarian said...

Lady, you are not hideous. How could anyone with the taste to buy those fabulous shoes be hideous? Hmm?

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 3:13:00 AM  
Blogger palani said...

Scaffold Hire
Just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.

Thursday, July 29, 2010 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home