Friday, October 05, 2007

It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up magazine

Announcement: Los Angeles - Juicy Couture is over. A velour handbag? What are we all, 10 years old? Come on. Also, if I see that overused gothic font one more time I will kill someone.

Something more juicy that doesn't have to be written on your ass? Mini Caramel Apples. So easy and way too cute. Great for all these fall holiday parties that you may be attending, you social butterfly, you.
Mini Caramel Apples recipe, HERE.
While we are on the subject of juicy things, I open it up for cooking questions, yet again. I have gotten several emails lately, so you all must be cooking - it's the best time of year for it! Leave your questions in the comments in you have any, thanks!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Nope. Not cooking. Unless you count toasting marshmallows because I've done that a lot lately!

Saturday, October 06, 2007 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Lovin the blue apples. Yum yum yum

Saturday, October 06, 2007 9:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home