Thursday, October 18, 2007

Monkey problems? I don't have monkey problems. I hate monkeys.

Look how stressed I am, I forgot it was Thursday night! Office night? Hello?? What is wrong with me? Therefore you get two posts from me in one day. Sorry.

Another one hour episode, but you have to agree with me that this one was WORTH IT. Dwight's B&B Beet Farm (The Radishinn) was too awesome. I just about died when Mose was running next to the car. I woulda been outta there at that point. The way things have been going lately? The silent "W" and "L" that Kelly pulled on Daryl - I so need to incorporate that into my daily life.

Something about this episode felt very 'BBC Office' to me. Maybe it was the cringe-tastic humanity coupled with the humor. The British Office did that well, and the American version has it's moments but never really picked up on that until now. It helps the characters and story tremendously. Pam and Jim made me a very happy fan this week. It was too sweet for words. After last week I was unsure, but this week gave me hope. Best episode so far.

Just so you know, I am boycotting "Bee Movie" purely on the fact that NBC has taken every opportunity, at every commercial, to shove it down my throat. Screw you NBC. Screw you Jerry Seinfeld.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The Daily Randi said...

I Hate that Effen Bee Movie and all its Effen Commercials. I am totally going to see Fred Clause that weekend Instead.

Boo, Bees!!

xoxo,
TDR

Friday, October 19, 2007 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I concur - those Bee Movie ads are annoying!

And tonight's Office was fabulous.

Friday, October 19, 2007 8:26:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I visited your blog while taking a dinner break at work, saw the Schrute Farm sign, and literally cheered. When I got home from work at 2 am (*shakes fist at the man*), I ran to the TiVo. Oh man, it did not disappoint. "I....declare....bankruptcy" nearly did me in. Thanks for the heads up, a lovely end to an otherwise miserable day.

And yeah, boo to Bees. As Michael Bluth would say I'm "not onboard with the Bees".

Friday, October 19, 2007 9:37:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

I agree - boo bees! And at least make the ads funny. Silent "W" and "L".

Friday, October 19, 2007 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Did my text message remind you? Ha!

I'd decided long ago not to see Bee Movie. Those commercials have confirmed my decision. At least I watch everything on Tivo though and can fast forward through them. Still annoying somehow though.

Saturday, October 20, 2007 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home