Tuesday, October 02, 2007

That's right, my dear! Enough to dip Toon Town off the face of the earth!

I hate being told what to do. I will volunteer my services, do something out of the kindness of my heart, but when forced to do something, eh, I have no interest.

So there I stood in the aisle of the supermarket, being told that a potluck was going to start in 30 minutes, and 'Oh yes, Jenn will make something, right Jenn?" Uh. Don't feel like it. Thanks for asking.

Rather than resort to buying something - which I hate doing, I ran through my recipes in my head. Hm. What to do? Especially when given such a short amount of time, an ice cream bombe was out. Baking a cake was out too. Therefore, I give you my solution, a quick and easy recipe that looks so presentable people will think you spent hours on it.

Chocolate dipped strawberries. It takes no time, and just a few ingredients. And really, anything dipped in chocolate is good, right? Except maybe fish. Just don't TELL me to make them for you. Cause I won't.

Chocolate dipped strawberries recipe, HERE.

5 Comments:

Blogger Keely said...

I hate being told what to do too.

These strawberries look so good!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Nice Roger Rabbit reference.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:34:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I just buy something. Lazy that way am I.

Friday, October 05, 2007 8:18:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

YUM!

Saturday, October 06, 2007 1:43:00 PM  
Anonymous mayieve said...

oh yummy!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 4:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home