Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Darkness falls across the land, the midnight hour is close at hand

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. The kids have a Halloween parade, then a party at school. Tonight I have to make cupcakes and get their costumes together. I've already packaged up some goodies for the kids in their class.I already have 3.5 dozen cupcakes in the oven. So in lieu of a real post, I'll give you a flashback to Halloween past. The old gingerbread haunted mansion of 2006, and one of my faves, "Grave Cupcakes".
I won't be making those for tomorrow. I don't want to scare the beejeezus out of the kiddies.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Those cupcakes look good!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Knit - R - Done said...

Those creepy cupcakes are hilarious! I like the way you think.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Annika said...

Pure genius. I can't wait till my kid's old enough to appreciate (or be terrified by) stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:02:00 AM  
Blogger The Daily Randi said...

Those Grave Cupcakes are Genius.

xoxo,
TDR

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger geefunk said...

those grave cupcakes are so cool. wish I would have seen this post yesterday. I totally woulda stopped by stats.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 11:51:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

3.5 dozen? Holy crap. I barely made the one recipe. Box mix is sooo much faster.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I kept meaning to ask where you got the colored fangs? Love them!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Colored fangs? Target of course.

Saturday, November 03, 2007 2:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home