Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You and I in a little toy shop, buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got

The decorations for the Baby's bday party have arrived. Wolverine balloons and Elmo balloons. A FIGHT TO THE DEATH. I should hire some characters for a fight to the death. Or just dress the kids up and let them go at it.
Speaking of characters, the Kid is at that age where he is now invited to school parties, so...he has expectations. Take last week. He went to a kid's party where DARTH VADER showed up. Awesome. I had to take care of the Baby so I didn't get to go, but I asked him how things went. Here's a rundown:

The Kid: "Mommy it was neat! Darth Vader came. He did magic tricks and gave us candy. We ate pizza and watermelon. Then Darth Vader made us balloon animals."

The f*ck? Is Lord Vader on such hard times that he had to take a second job doing kids parties? I am pissed that I couldn't go, cause seeing Darth Vader make balloon animals would have made my life complete.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jesser said...

Woa ... that was some shift in the force. I suppose next he'll be serving up burgers at Mucky D's or maybe he'll be a phone sex operator?

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 7:30:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Oh, I think I saw Darth down at the beach, begging for change, y'all.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Wow, Darth Vader really has turned to the dark side!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Bully said...

I bet they were eeeeeeevil balloon animals.

PALPATINE: And what treacherous plot do you hope to undermine the rebellion with today, my apprentice?
VADER: Balloon animals, my master.
PALPATINE: Ba-balloon animals?
VADER: They shall entice the younglings with their innoculous simplicity ,and then, when the moment is right...they shall strike at the very heart of the Rebellion!
PALPATINE: Ooooookay. You let me know how that works out, mmkay?
VADER: As you wish, Master.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 2:52:00 PM  
Blogger The Hoffmanns said...

Hey, I just randomly found your blog (while looking for ideas for a Halloween dirt cake) and I just wanted to let you know that reading your posts has made me laugh more than anything else today. And I needed it. So thanks. :) You rock!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:00:00 PM  
Blogger Yum-e said...

Darth Vader the balloon maker? Dude - I'm getting this for A's 34th! hahaha - who said Darth Vader's just for kids?

Saturday, October 27, 2007 5:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home