Monday, October 22, 2007

You could drive her away, to a happier place, to a happier day, that exists in your mind, and in your smile

So I went to Target and totally got some 'funk-be-gone' and by golly, my sad, sad, emo-ness has now disappeared and I feel fantastic. Not exactly, but I do plan on having a better week this week, even if it kills me. I think I need some peanut M&Ms. A whole giftbasket full.

Just what did I do with the gingerbread?

Well, I made gingerbats, of course. I didn't frost them, instead, to amuse myself, I just used tiny sprinkles for eyes and TEEF. Fangs, actually. But it looks like these bats need some orthodontics.
Baking has cured my blues. Does this mean that I will have a kitchen surrounded by cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies where I will have to eat my way out??...only time will tell.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I like the giraffe, looks like he's overseeing the operation.

Hope the funk lifts soon. You're too fabulous to be down for too long.

Monday, October 22, 2007 7:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Annika said...

Oh my goodness! I need to make some gingerbats right away. They are just the best thing ever.

Monday, October 22, 2007 7:45:00 PM  
Blogger Carol Browne said...

Good one. The fangs really make the cookies great. Will copy that immediately. Thanks!

Monday, October 22, 2007 8:35:00 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

What a delicious cure to the blues. Your post is making me realize my recent need to make oatmeal cookies...

Monday, October 22, 2007 9:16:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Oh you clever girl. Sprinkle fangs - I love it!

And by the way you are so appreciated. So I would appreciate it if you send some fangy bats my way.

Monday, October 22, 2007 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger Madelyn said...

The fangs! But I thought for sure you'd make a haunted gingerbread house.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 6:03:00 AM  
Blogger Gerta said...

Add one more to your list of fans/cheerleaders. Hope the funk flies away soon. You start my day with a grin. Thanks.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger tesilein said...

I agree with gerta. Your blog is the first one I read in the day. You are fabulous!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 1:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home