Wednesday, November 14, 2007

David: Under 'Strengths'... you've just put accounts.
Keith: Yeah.
David: Under 'Weaknesses' you've put eczema..

I have to tell you, it's time to start your Christmas shopping, seriously. Stop screwing around. I'm almost done, suckas! Shop-wise, I'm up to my eyeballs with holiday goodness, filling orders and preparing for that upcoming designer's boutique. So let me help you along, spend $20 in the online store and get a set of jingle cards, free! Just sayin'. Start. Now.

I could never be an admin. I am too stupid. I can't figure office equipment out. I stand in front of the copier for hours until The Assistant comes to help me. If I can't figure out how to use something, beating it with a stapler would be my advice. The office telephone, UGH. It lives to annoy me. When clients are done talking to me and ask to be transferred to another architect, I say, "Why don't you just call them?"

One thing I am kind of ok at, that doesn't involve stupid office equipment? Cooking my kids dinner. This recipe is a winner with the kiddies, and super easy because you just toss stuff together. Like juggling. But with food. Try it. You'll like it.

Parmesan Chicken Penne recipe, HERE.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Me? I'm screwing around. No shopping yet. I'm in denial.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger Wakeful D said...

I'm awkward with phone systems. Give me a week or two and I'll figure 'em out, but everything else I can usually work with within the first two days.

Hurrah for a marginally useful skill!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:52:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

ARRRGH. Stop. You're stressing me out. I have to buy gifts for three people who not only have everything, but who are super picky AND I only see about 2x/year (my inlaws). I don't even want to think about it.

On the flipside, that dinner looks pretty good.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 8:27:00 AM  
Blogger the slackmistress said...

This is one time of the year it pays to be poor: no Christmas shopping! Woo!

Thursday, November 15, 2007 3:22:00 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Having just rec'd my order today with my free "Jingle Cards", I just wanted to say one thing. Hurry up and order! Don't wait. I love the jingle cards.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 6:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home