Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm hot, sticky sweet, from my head to my feet

I didn't get to go to New York this winter so I made up for it by shipping myself some Fat Witch brownies, aka the greatest brownies, ever. When you walk into the bakery it smells like pure chocolatey heaven. While they taste best straight from the oven, these will do. O.G. will be happy, as it is the only thing she ever asks me to buy her.On theme with my self-induced diabetic coma, I ate a ton of the kid's Halloween candies. Is it just me or are the Snickers 'fun size' bars smaller now? Or am I just a giant? A fat giant, sure, but they seem skinnier. What's up with the chincy candy, people?? I feel like BJ Novak and the mystery of the Cadbury Egg...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hey Jenn,
I'm going to NY next week - is there anything I can get for you while I'm there? Just say the word! I'll get it and send it to you!

Friday, November 02, 2007 10:27:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

great marketing strategy isn't it? We'll raise the price and cut down on the product AND (if you're cadbury), I don't know, joke about it?

Saturday, November 03, 2007 5:48:00 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Fat Witch always smells so good!

Saturday, November 03, 2007 9:34:00 AM  
Blogger The Daily Randi said...

I noticed The Same Thing!!!

Fun Size = Smaller Size

Smaller Size = Not As Much Fun Size

Not As Much Fun Size = Keep Me At A Smaller Size

Me At A Smaller Size = Fun Size

xoxo,
TDR

Saturday, November 03, 2007 1:39:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I miss NY. I haven't been in about 5 years. : (

Sunday, November 04, 2007 1:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home