Friday, November 30, 2007

Merry freakin' Christmas

The show started off slow, but when I tallied everything up at the end of the night it ended up being pretty successful, which is nice.

Is it just me or does it seem like no one's in the Christmas mood? It's right around the corner, yet people seem indifferent. Shopping wise especially. Most of the stuff I sold - people bought for themselves, not others. Maybe people are just being selfish this year, HA.

I need to get the 'mood' goin' around here. The kids have been asking for a tree, but with all this rain I'm not about to drag a wet sappy tree into the house. However, I am going to kick it up a notch this weekend and decorate the house, bake cookies and wrap presents. There's going to be Christmas spirit all up in this mother if it kills me.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Sorry I could not make it. You know how I love the crafts.

Friday, November 30, 2007 8:37:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Merry F*in' Christmas! ;)

Friday, November 30, 2007 1:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Ally said...

Yay for Christmas!

Friday, November 30, 2007 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Definitely not in the mood. I don't know if it has to do with it being crammed down our throats earlier and earlier each year. It feels so pressured too. Igotall myshoppingdone.Howaboutyou? Ack!

Saturday, December 01, 2007 9:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Junior said...

I saw so much worthwhile material here!
Northern Italy | Universities in Tennessee | loan calculator

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 4:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home