Friday, November 09, 2007

Party like it's...zzzz

The Kid is well. It's a Christmas miracle! Or something.

I had a rough day at work. Came home. Cleaned the floor. Made punch. Cooked the kids dinner. Gave the Kid his meds. Made the base for the soft serve ice cream machine. Yelled at the Baby for eating play doh. Prepped my little smokies. Gave the kids dessert. Cleaned my apothecary jar. Put the Baby on time out. Dusted the house. Chopped veggies. Shaved the Kid's head. Gave him a bath. Vacuumed. Baked 19 cupcakes. Filled some orders. Scolded the Baby for punching the Kid in the head. Made frosting for tomorrow's cupcake assembly. Kissed the kids goodnight. Took a shower. Prepped the serving table. Now I think I'm ready...for sleep anyway. zzz...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Sounds like a busy, busy day. Hope you have a great weekend! You deserve it.

Saturday, November 10, 2007 4:25:00 AM  
Blogger the slackmistress said...

You need a hot assistant!

Saturday, November 10, 2007 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Holy wow! I don't do that much in a year!

Monday, November 12, 2007 4:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home