Saturday, November 17, 2007

Three ring circus

So get this, new blog to read - My Target Cart. Yes, it chronicles purchases from the store I visit far too often. I come home with some amazing finds, then again maybe I'll just post about that new toilet paper I bought, cause it's totally rad too.

Oh, did I forget to mention...
...that I got MATCHING CUPS TOO?? I went back to Target and glanced quickly on the clearance endcap, seeing not only the beloved Circus plates, but magically, matching cups appeared too. And they are the swirly water floaty ones too! Only 50 cents, suckas. MWAHAH!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Rock on!

Sunday, November 18, 2007 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

GENIUS!!

Monday, November 19, 2007 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Cool idea for a blog. I'd ask to join, but I buy "uncool" stuff like bacon flavored dog food gravy there.

Monday, November 19, 2007 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home